Oct 10, 2009

countdown 4 dayz~~

4 days to go..
time passed so fast..
i already took four paper out of twelve!!

CHINESE
i wrote an essay about my family..
wrote sumthing tat i can never tell others..
but have to write coz so touching to score high marks..^^

TRIGO
so regret for not finishing the exercise tat lhm gave..
i was damn shivering when doing the paper..sweating sweating sweating~~
and my place is so damn damn damn hot..
the ants is crawling all over my tables..
kacau-ing me.. HATE INSECTS!!!

BM
7 sienz..
wrote the same essay again..
i have been writting gejala gelaja blah blah for dunno how many thousands time..
keep examing the same ques..
aduhai teacher.. pls la..show some new thing pls...

PHYSIC
as usual..
not enuf time for me to finish..
as usual...
tukar kpd sniper and keep tembak onli..
god loves me..i have to say..
i'm a extremely good sniper..

im coming.. GENTING~~

No comments:

Post a Comment