May 30, 2011

Secret recipe!

Got ppl request me to write this post de~

Today is the first time I dressed like a girl, Martin's pants got all wet when he went toilet at school, as the pipe suddenly sot d. It happens!
Ok, sweet cutiee memories start here. I was on Martin's car, very happy, not ordinary happy, talking abt my stories, and all my ancestor's stories, phone rang:" ello, ini cheah mint hui ke? Saya ni pos laju." me:" ohh, yaya. Sudah sampai ke? Nenek saya Ada kat rumah, suruh ia tolong."( Martin said I spoke in a typical Malay slang). Pos laju:" nenek kamu, dia macam tak kenal Nama you o."me:" ya ke? Bagi dia phone cakap dengan saya." den settle d.

As time passed, we reach pavilion, Here's the awesome thing. He took a wrong action, turn right at the wrong place at wrong time, spotted by a traffic police. By the way, he knew it is illegal to turn there. We stopped by the roadside, Martin went down the car, but. The police asked him to went back to the car. Now I knew it. Evil Malay police, u wan rasuah say la, wan ppl get back to the car worr. Martin:" sir sorry la sir, saya memang tak tau tak boleh belok kanan." police:" bagi lesen dan ic." that time Martin was shivering, I quickly comfort him. Martin:" kau nak rasuah tak, bagi satu chance la."( stupid, where got ppl ask laidat de, I was at beside shock dou). Police:" jangan cakap rasuah, tak elok tau? Tak elok." Martin:" okok. Keep it secret. Belanja kau secret recipe." omg, I laughed like a puppy when I heard the SECRET RECIPE. Police laughing too:" ei, jangan buat lawak la." Me:" boleh settle ar? ( this is the right way ar)"
Den we lost rm50. Malaxia is hopeless!!

After that, we went for Kungfu panda2. A must watch! Later, we went sushi zanmai. Spend there for like 4 hours and he went toilet for twice.
We did some girl's talking actually. Den I fast forward. Home time! But.. We lost the car! Or Shuld i say the car lost us?! We walked and walked to different car park. Finally we managed to get ourselves on the car.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. i know it's hard to u to type lar, so next time got comp type longer, i guess i know how u feel when u reading my blog le. and I DO NOT SHIVER, I WAS WAITING FOR THE SIGNAL !!!!!, that signal u know la, dun tell. hee.

    ReplyDelete