Jun 28, 2009

happy sunday~~

today morning went market with..

alia..

fang...

berry....

jia en.....

jia jia yu......



yesterday came to my house for a nite..

but cant say is my house.. but it still my house..

very complicated..

my cousin is our driver.. wat a pityful driver..



timing is good..

mood is good..

pocket is full..

so i bought 仁心解码..

very very very good and interesting hong kong series..

about psychiatrist and police...



watching the pro psychiatrit asists the police to solve cases..

really hav a thought to become a psychiatrist and not a surgeon..

but is also a same career.. quite proud with my ambition..



took my report card on saturday..

not satisfied with my bio and chemis..

but the result is still ok..

hav to work harder this semester..

if not probably cant achieve my dream..

wish to go overseas to New Zealand..



haven see mun hong result?!

his result is beautiful...

wat a woderful number..

No comments:

Post a Comment