Jul 7, 2009

chee-chating at school wif foot~~

today planning to play volleyball after schooling time..
even change my sport attire@@
but turn to hanging around bersama foot in the school..
talked many many things..
and we saw mx and his ai mei lover at the canteen...
haha..
ohh gosh.. i cant see his girl clearly as she was far away from me..
we sat not far away from them & started to chee-chat..
talking about some other ppl relationship..
foot really very 8.. i updated the my latest news from him..lol
den i realize i lost alia hp.. omg..
foot and me ran back to the canteen and finally found it..
my body was sweating that time.. kia si lang@@##
i m so clumsy.. hate myself to be so idiot..
phew phew.. my teacher said school will be closed soon today..
wish that day comes soon..
drowsy and felt asleep during class recently..
hav to hav a nescafe diperbaharui to wake myself up...


happy birthday to ming hwa!!

1 comment:

  1. u talk lik foot larr....
    lots of malay mix wf english....
    sama dgn itu kaki~~

    ReplyDelete